- Authorized access to particular processes – protection against unauthorized modifications,
- The possibility of creating many levels of processes – from the main processes, through sub-processes, up to individual actions and activities,
- The possibility of defining information about processes such as: input and output data, process properties, participants, documents, forms, etc.,
- The possibility of defining and presenting process indicators and measures,
- The integration with applications that are included in NND INTEGRUM and with other external information systems of e.g. the ERP class,
- The possibility of exporting the process map – with complete control over print view,
- Sophisticated graphic editor that allows a process outline in accordance with earlier assumptions,
- Easy and quick drawing of graphic charts in a user-friendly tool.
- Shortening the time necessary for creation, presentation, distribution and analysis of processes,
- The possibility of remote work of many users - drawing process maps by owners/ process leaders while collaborating remotely with a consultant or project leader,
- Facilitating the navigation of the process structure of the organization and reaching important and binding information,
- An excellent tool that assists the continuous improvement of business processes in each organization.
- User-friendly and easy to operate designer of electronic templates,
- Aligning fields by means of the drag-and-drop method,
- A wide range of possibilities of formatting the form style,
- Defining form tabs,
- Aligning controls,
- Assigning fields from the database,
- Defining control functions,
- Easy definition of the circulation path, the authorized persons, the way and form of their notification,
- The possibility of the relational connection of forms,
- The possibility of attaching data sources from external systems to forms (the cooperation with ERP, HR, FK, etc.),
- Defining and publishing reports in the form of tables, schedules and charts.
- The independent implementation of IT solutions into the company (any area) – cost savings,
- Flexibility of created solutions – independent modification of IT solutions – independence from external companies,
- The possibility of implementing IT solutions to the areas which do not have professional IT tools,
- A high level of solution adjustment to the real needs of the company,
- Easy data retrieval and analysis of a given area (process) in the organization,
- Real influence on the monitoring and management of processes in the organization.
Want to know more about the NND INTEGRUM? - Contact Us
Below there are presented a few examples of the BPM tool implementation:
1. Leave application
The leave application is completed by each employee and sent to the head of the organizational unit, and then, after its approval, considered by the director. Both the head and the director may reject the application. In each case an e-mail is sent to the person concerned. The persons from the HR department and those accepting the applications have the possibility to see the leave lists and the automatically created Gantt chart.
2. Business trips
The form is an electronic counterpart of the business trip form, by means of which you can precisely register all business trips. The form includes a mechanism that settles a given business trip. It is possible to generate a printout of the form. Relevant reports listing business trips of particular employees may be attached to the form.
3. Hazardous behavior card 5S+
The main form is used to collect information concerning employees’ hazardous experiences, hazardous situations, and the analysis of this information. Each hazardous incident may be reported by an employee and then the s- called Coordinator defines indispensable measures preventing further consequences of the hazardous event. After its realization, the actions are recorded in the archives and only the authorized persons have access to the statistics (reports).
4. Customer Relationship Management, CRM
A number of forms which include: the customer form that allows you to create a customer register containing the most important information about customers, the form of contact persons by means of which you can create a register of contact persons that includes their details (they are assigned to particular customers), the contact form that allows you to record each contact, assigned into type, and plan a new one. Each person from the Customer Contact Department has his or her schedule, which shows both their planned and realized contacts. Special charts present a collective plan of personal contacts that require trips (cooperation with the NND Dynamic forms – Business trips). Other forms may be attached to the customer form, e.g. an order form.
5. Business trip management
A number of forms which include: the car form by means of which you can create a company car register containing information about each car and its related events (check-ups, defects, etc.), the business trip form by means of which the authorized employees may plan and record business trips. The persons who are responsible for trips have access to relevant reports listing data concerning trips and they may arrange the data according to various categories, e.g. 'according to the employee'. They also create automatic Gantt charts and schedules for the persons concerned.
6. The form of internal demand
Each employee may inform about the demand for a particular device. Each application receives a particular priority and is analyzed by adequate persons who may accept the application for realization, postpone or reject it.
7. Managing tasks in the company
The form enables reporting a given task together with recording information such as the subject and object of the task, setting the term of realization and responsible persons. Each task defined in such a way is then sent to a person who is responsible for its realization and who receives an internal message by e-mail or SMS. After the realization, the person records his or her actions and sends the task for approval to previously specified persons. After the approval, the task is sent to the archives. The task realization is visualized in the form of Gantt charts. Each system user may see their task list and check how many tasks are waiting for realization. The persons who assign tasks may monitor the state of task realization at any time, with a breakdown into the particular employees involved.
If you want to learn more about NND INTEGRUM – please, contact us