NND BHP is a system which supports the health and safety management in your organization. Thanks to this solution you will have the certainty that issues concerning trainings, job hazard analyses and potential accident reports will be under control and will not cause documentation problems. The important part of the system is the possibility to register all the necessary information to comply with Polish law requirements, e.g. potential threats or risks of accidents analysis in the workplace, health checks, industrial safety trainings, etc. Our solutions meet the requirements of 21st-century management. NND BHP aims to reduce employer costs relating to maintaining overall industrial safety documentation, regardless of the size of the company or its legal structure. This system allows to plan and monitor employees’ industry safety trainings, and to draw up periodic plans for specific departments, positions or employees. Training evaluations, training orders, and costs - now all are available on the spot. Additionally, there is the possibility of training plan representation using the Gantt chart, the personal schedule or using tabular statements.
- planning training including annual and periodic schedules as regards a given department, position or worker,
- recording conducting trainings together with their evaluation,
- easy and quick access to the information concerning training both for persons dealing with the trainings and for individual workers,
- the possibility of presenting the training schedule in the form of a Gantt chart, a personal schedule, or a specification table,
- registering and recording all risks and hazards connected with a given position,
- defining the assessment scale of given risks, or hazards,
- assigning given risks and hazards to a position or employee,
- the possibility of assessing and analyzing results,
- registering potential accidents by an employee, in electronic format,
- notifying the appropriate services of the accident,
- the possibility of taking adequate preventive or improving measures and their efficiency evaluation by authorized personnel,
- effective action and event management through quick access to their electronic metrics, the possibility of preparing relevant lists and statistics,
- the persons participating in the circulation of the action or event metrics receive adequate information by e-mail including a request to perform a given task,
- the persons who exceed the deadline for the action performance are informed about this fact.
- Full control over industrial safety training planning,
- Registering and control over job hazard issues,
- Results analysis and estimations,
- Full control over potentially accidental events
- Full control over preventive actions.